Hosted by the Cornell High Energy Synchrotron Source (CHESS) at Cornell University in Ithaca, NY, the PALSA event will be held in a hybrid format.
PALSA is an international conference in partnership with the Canadian Light Source (CLS) at the University of Saskatchewan, the Cornell High Energy Synchrotron Source (CHESS) at Cornell University in the United States and the Brazilian Synchrotron Light Laboratory (LNLS) at the Brazilian Center for Research in Energy and Materials in Campinas, Brazil.
Abstract Submission is Closed
STANDARD REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Thursday, June 15th
INVITED PRESENTATIONS BY:
- Alireza Abbaspourrad | Yongkeun Joh Professor of Food Chemistry and Ingredient Technology, Department of Food Science, Cornell University
- Sarah C. Brinkley | Postdoctoral Fellow, PTFI, Alliance of Bioversity International and CIAT
- Jorge Gardea-Torres | Endowed Dudley Professor of Chemistry and Environmental Science & Engineering, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, The University of Texas at El Paso
- Mary Lou Guerinot | Professor of Biological Sciences, Dartmouth College
- Luiz Roberto Guimaraes Guilherme | Professor of Soil Sciences, Federal University of Lavras
- Enzo Lombi | Barbara Hardy Chair in Environmental Science & Engineering, University of South Australia
- Alejandro Marangoni | Professor and Canada Research Chair in Food, Health and Aging, University of Guelph
- Rebecca Nelson | Professor and Associate Director for Research, School of Integrative Plant Science; Department of Global Development
- Tiina Roose | Professor of Biological & Environmental Modeling, University of Southampton
- Nigel Taylor | Associate Member and Dorothy J. King Distinguished Investigator, Donald Danforth Plant Science Center
- Olena Vatamaniuk | Professor of Plant Biology, School of Integrative Plant Science, Cornell University